Supporting The Ethiopian Jewish Immigrant Community On The Gaza Border
One of the most disadvantaged groups of Jews who emigrate to Israel are those from Ethiopia, the so-called Beta Israel.
Many of them come to the land of their ancestors after having gone through conflicts, wars, and persecution, and are placed in immigrant centers to help them adjust to their new life in Israel, where they receive their basic needs, yet they carry a hard life.
Our “City Of Life” ministry team visited the center of our region where the Ethiopian Jews who arrived a few months ago reside to learn more about their needs and begin to support them in the best possible way.
Thus we begin our social work for the immigrant center with the mission of alleviating the suffering of these new immigrants as they take their first steps in the dreamed land of their ancestors, Israel.
With sacks of groceries and food we manage to show them our love, and let them know that we care. The joy on their faces made us know how grateful they were to have our help and support and even more to know that our project does not end here, we will continue to give all our support to the Ethiopian Jewish families in their new life in our community.
Join us in blessing together the Jewish families who continue to return from Ethiopia.
Support for the poor is one of the fundamental bases of our ministry, and you have the opportunity to join us and together reflect the light of the Messiah and make a difference in Israel.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- The Lord Manifests Himself With MiraclesOur ministry of “City of Life” continues to work hard in our psychological aid project by which our professional team goes out to provide psychological and emotional help to the most […]
- Meeting The Basic Needs Of Children And The ElderlyAs we have done for a long time, our “City Of Life” ministry continues to intensely help the elderly, so that they can have a better time in their last years […]
- Reaching Families In Difficulties With The Love Of The Messiah.In our City Of Life ministry we understand the importance of our support to families, especially those with little children, who are the most affected by having to be raised in […]
- Supporting The Ethiopian Jewish Immigrant Community On The Gaza BorderOne of the most disadvantaged groups of Jews who emigrate to Israel are those from Ethiopia, the so-called Beta Israel.Many of them come to the land of their ancestors after having […]
- Inclusive Meetings for Deaf-MutesUnfortunately the modern world we live in is not entirely adapted for certain minorities of people with special needs and the disabled. Such is the case of deaf-mute people, who often […]
- Mental Health In PandemicThis psychological support project is one of the most important and continues especially during this period where the COVID19 pandemic has further increased the psychological problems of the population of this […]
- Needy Families Fed During PassoverDuring the week-long Passover holiday, which is one of the most important holidays in Israel, our ministry did not take a break and more than ever was supporting the neediest families […]
- Elders And Holocaust Survivors Were Able To Celebrate PassoverPassover is often celebrated with great pomp and ceremony, especially on the first night, when a special family meal called the Seder is held. At the seder foods of symbolic significance […]
- Holocaust Survivors Couple Enjoy The New Look Of Their HomeAs part of our home remodeling project for families in need where we hire professional builders to do vital home repairs for those who cannot afford such a repair, we have […]